Wednesday 11 April 2012

9 Songs I Adore But Daren't Listen To On Public Transport Incase Somehow My Earphones Come Out And Everyone Can Hear The Embarrassing Music I'm Playing

Keith Urban - You'll Think Of Me
Embarrassing because... it's Keith fucking Urban singing a love song, come on.



Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You
Embarrassing because...I first heard it on Radio 2 on a Sunday afternoon when it was chosen by a vicar for having "a beautiful melody". Kill me.



Jada - American Cowboy
Embarrassing because...It's a bunch of plastic bimbos who can't sing performing a cheesy pop/rnb song with shite lyrics and I JUST LOVE IT AND CAN'T HELP IT. First heard on House, epic.


Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
Embarrassing because...It's a powerful female vocal American RnB song. I know, I know.


Backstreet Boys - What Makes You Different
Embarrassing because...see above.


Rascal Flatts - Winner At A Losing Game
Embarrassing because...it's country and proud. I first heard the Rascal Flatt's whilst working for a Summer at a ranch in Pennsylvania when I was 16. I listened to country music all Summer long and I've never been able to shake the shame (and love) since.


R Kelly - The World's Greatest
Embarrassing because...It's SO cringy and American and..ugh. But it makes me think of Ali and gets me shadow boxing, and I'm yet to grow tired of it.


NSync - Something Like You
Embarrassing because...Ridiculously sickly sweet and lovey dovey with whipped cream and sprinkles on top. You've got to admit thought, Timberlake can hold a note.


Angels - My Boyfriend's Back
Embarrassing because...it's old and has lots of 'lalalalala's' in it and claps and other things to make your toes curl. But it's still wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment